Thursday, September 24, 2009

More preggo pictures and my curly hair!

I've had some requests to add some more pregnancy pictures. Here's a little synopsis of my weeks. I'm looking a little the same, or maybe smaller in the last two- maybe I got a little out of control on the eating before the 24th week! :)
4 weeks.......19 weeks......24 weeks......28 weeks (new)


This is me in my dress that still fits! Maybe it was supposed to be for preggos?? It always did fit a little funny, don't you think Mica? :)
Same dress, but this is showing off my curly hair. It's a little wild, but no "triangle head"! :)
Funny face, but it was better than the others. This is my hair curly and straight. I didn't pull it back or anything yet for this picture.

4 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

my gumsy, so beautiful!

hairprincess said...

Way cute! I love it you hardly look any bigger haha I am sure you feel it tho! Your hair actually looks more curly when it is shorter like that, dont you think? cute cute!

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

Ya, I hardly wear that dress anymore, maybe I should try it when I'm preggie again. I love the curlz! Such a cute preggie woman! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks guys!

Contributors