Thursday, September 3, 2009

Egg Drop Ramen?

I don't know if you know, but I don't really "follow" recipes. I mostly just look at a bunch, decide what sounds good and put it together at will. Well, my "will" tonight was to have ramen so after searching Google for "ramen recipes" and reading a bunch I decided that veggies, ramen and egg sounded good together. Egg sounds gross you say? Not if you do it egg-drop soup style! :) Well I had to research (on Google of course!) how to properly "egg-drop" and found it was quite complicated, but About.com gave me answers. After sauteing my frozen veggies (I like them to look cooked), adding water and cooking my ramen with oriental sauce, I took out all the solids from my soup and performed what I would have to say was a magnificent job of "egg-dropping". One minute of rapid stirring and then returning all my solids gave me a delicious ramen meal! So much fun! :) so random...

1 comment:

The Burnah Clan said...

...cool! I wanna try some...

Contributors