Saturday, September 12, 2009

...and they came two by two. I think I'm obsessed!

Many of you may know I was so generously given my nursery theme: Noah's Ark. I say given because Mike's cousin was so nice to give me an almost entire nursery room set! Everything including bedding, decorations and accessories. That was probably a good thing because I can never choose, but since I have it, I'm going with it! She gave me this cute wagon and said that the first person who had it had put two of beanie babies in it to make it Noah's Ark themed even more. I liked that idea and went for it. Chelsy and I went shopping at DI to get started and I've been looking for doubles ever since. I just had to show off my collection so far!

This is what we have so far (spread out so you can see) with buffaloes, blue jays, black bears (yes, Chelsy, I got another black bear so we weren't mixing breeds with the polar bear!) rabbits, pelicans, cows, foxes, ducks, moose, squirrels, lobsters, crabs, and kangaroos! I still have a lonely black lab, white tiger, polar bear, rhino and flamingo. Aren't they so cute!?!
PS- If anyone knows a really good way to clean/disinfect a beanie baby-let me know. Some of these need a little help :)

And I couldn't leave out the bargain I got today at yard sales (that included some of the above mentioned beanie babies!)
A Fisher Price Noah's Ark! How much better can it get?? :)

Open view:

3 comments:

hairprincess said...

Super cute! I love the theme, that rocks u got that set at yard sale we have it in nativity scene and meg LOVES it!

Amberly said...

I love the Little People Noah's Ark:) They are so cute. You are getting quite the collection. I hope you can find the rest of the beanie babies!

The Burnah Clan said...

Oh cute! I love the noahs ark fisher price!!! I have a white tiger that can breed with your lonely white tiger...and some monkeys...

Contributors