Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Alex! :)


Yes, I know my birthday was a little while ago, but I just got around to posting pictures!


Mike and me going out to eat at the Olive Garden. Mike just had me open all my presents a day early since we had so much going on the 8th. So we celebrated the 7th! Mike got me that shirt I'm wearing (can you see- I really am pregnant! ) and he got me a body pillow, sudoku book, jewelery and such. Happy Birthday to me!!


This is mom and me at the play "Fantasticks"
(mom loves this picture :)




Hale family celebrating my birthday with dinner!
Homemade pizzas!


and Chocolate Cream Cheese Dessert!


The Collett family celebrating my birthday- and Braiden's, Austin's, Ellie's, and Amberly's birthdays! :) I don't have a picture with me in it because it's a lot more for the younger kids than for the adults :) Here is Braiden opening all of his presents!

No comments:

Contributors