Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's a BOY!!!



His leg. Hmm... reminds me of my "other kids" ( the frogs!)


Can you see? It's a boy! :)

Maybe it's an alien? This is his face!
His arm. Cute little arm. I"m pretty sure he just moved it in front of his face, so that round thing to the left is his belly.

The news is in- it's official! He's a boy! And there is only one :) Everything looked good in the ultrasound. Except he wouldn't move the right way to give us the typical ultrasound picture. Oh well, he's ours and these are the pictures we got!

1 comment:

Alene Larsen said...

Hooray! That is so exciting! I had a feeling it was a boy. I hate those sonogram pictures b/c I can't ever tell what they are of. I could tell the face, though. Everything else just looks like black and white lines and blobs.
Anyway, congrats.

Contributors