Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Finally a bump! and kicks! :)

I know you have all been waiting for this moment (though, anyone who might have been waiting and actually watching the blog is probably already in Utah or on their way to visit for the 24th! Yeah!) but I can now post pictures of my belly, because I actually have one! Ok, most of you still are telling me I don't, but I won't have any of it. And now I've taken some every few weeks because I seem to change every day!

As far as kicking-- the first kicks I felt were on Mom's birthday when Dad and I were driving to Provo to get her present. This little guy has been quite a kicker since then! It is the most amazing and unusual sensation to experience! But so much fun too! :)


1 month
(ha ha, like anything would show!--except a little gas maybe! )

4 months
(Chelsy said I had to take one, even though I just look chubby!)
4.5 months
these pictures are hard to take since you are supposed to 'relax' to show your belly, but my relaxed stance locks my knees back! ??

4.75 months.
You can't even tell me that's not a stomach! :) he he he

4 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

I'm looking hard for that bump...oh wait, is that it?! Hmmmm

Unknown said...

Don't be a brat!

Alene Larsen said...

Hey, you do have a bump! How exciting. You have to let me know when you find out what it is.

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

You are just pushing your belly out, nice try! :) Isn't it fun my gumsie!?

Contributors