Thursday, August 27, 2009

24 weeks!

I really feel like this baby has been sticking out just the same amount for the past month, but everyone tells me I'm showing a lot more so I decided it was picture time again!


Here I am at 22 weeks (about 5.5 months) I think he's just looking pointy!

Wow, ok. so if you take a picture of it, I guess I really do look different!
Here I am at 24 weeks (6 months??)
And my new haircut! Jessica is still sending me the "before and afters- I'll post them when she sends :)

I'll tell you what, nothing fits anymore. And by nothing, I mean I've pretty much depleted my pant drawer of pants that fit me, even with the fly completely undone! (thank you Tummy Sleeve!) And I've even retired one pair of maternity pants already (the jeans I'm wearing the the first picture).

5 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

I think I see a belly there! I do! I do see a belly there!

Unknown said...

You're fired! I'm a fatty now!!

hairprincess said...

My cute gumsy, nice hair cut:) Yup there is def a belly, good for you little boy, he is growing! Cant wait to see him:)

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

Cute haircut!! Your tummy is so cute too. :)

Nicole said...

I wouldn't say FAT but yes, you are getting a baby bump!! CONGRATS... and happy birthday late, too!!

Contributors