Saturday, November 21, 2009

Our nursery- by Chelsy :)

Chelsy was a WONDERFUL sister and came over when I was about to die (we had a little scare for awhile that baby was coming sooner than later- only lasted about a week :) I guess he just wanted to get ready so he's fully in position (dropped) but not coming yet!). She came and unpacked all my baby things, moved everything else from the room, decorated, organized and fully readied me for baby! Here's the tour!

Welcome to baby's room...

"Noah's Ark" all ready and filled with animals!

Who's trying to sneak in the back there??? Ha ha ha...
Dresser all organized and labeled by age/size! Noah's Ark poster and trinkets.

Closet (no more green light- Yuck!) all organized with blankets, bath stuff, bags etc!

Our reading/rocking/feeding corner! Cute! :)

Thanks Chelsy! We both love it! Plus our bedroom, living room and pretty much whole house (pictures will come when it's actually clean, not just decorated)! She saved us from our poor decorating skills (who say's it's not decorating to leave it wherever they dropped it upon move-in??)

3 comments:

hairprincess said...

YAY I love pics! So cute! I am so excited for you, doesnt it feel so real now that you are more prepared and about to have a little bouncy baby boy? HEHE I LOVE it, good job Chel! It looks really good and cute cute cute, I really like the unicorns trying to get on the arc, I thought unicorns really made it? :)

Alene Larsen said...

The baby's room is so cute!
I need a sister who will take care of our house because I follow the motto that decorating is leaving the stuff wherever it got put upon move-in. :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad someone else has my beliefs! :) ha ha ha! But now that I've experienced it, I think the real decorating is much nicer!

Contributors