Thursday, November 19, 2009

Finally finshed basement apartment!

This would be a whole lot cooler if I'd gotten the "after" pictures before the renters moved some of their things in, but I'm slow so this is what I have! Mike has worked SO hard this past week to get everything finished (I'm not the biggest help, but I sure try!), and we had many WONDERFUL helpers the first few days who got us a HUGE jump-start on the cleaning and painting! THANK YOU!!

The Kitchen: it's hard to tell in some of these pictures. All the walls are newly painted. this one has the new heater vent and the stove is installed (. Plus it's a WHOLE lot cleaner (thanks Mica and Bob for cleaning the fridge! What a mess!)


One of the Bedrooms: New paint (toasted oatmeal) and baseboards

The Living Room: by far the most dramatic with it's new
tan-tinted walls and non-Clifford-red door! :)

Our renters have moved in and like the new features :) They were so patient with us while we worked clear until move-in day and during! They were also good to see through the mess when they came to see it- paint tarps, everything in the way, still needed cleaning. We're excited to have them here! :)

3 comments:

Teresa said...

You guys did a great job! That looks twenty billion times better!

The Burnah Clan said...

looks good....I liked the red door. :)

hairprincess said...

Hey I liked the red door too! haha That looks great I am so glad you already got renters too that is so nice! I am so excited to see your new place all fixed up some day, I wish I could now, and could help its def a PAIN to move! At least you get out of most of it, theres ONE good thing about being pregnant you get out of the heavy duty stuff:) Then of course a cute little baby hehe

Contributors