Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shower with the frogs??

If it's not already bad enough having a rash and a sprained ankle, Mike just loves new adventures. Today we discovered that he showered with the frog! Ok, not like he knew. I wanted to clean their tank yesterday but only got around to putting them in a bucket with some water. I put the bucket in the bathtub for safekeeping overnight (we aren't always with-it during the night). Good thing I did though because this tricky girl, affectionately named Jasmine as a tadpole by her previous owner, got out of the bucket! When I took the bucket out of the bath for Mike's shower the other frog was hiding so I figured they both were. It wasn't till Mike was brushing his teeth that I saw a funny dark spot in the back of the tub... what could it be? :)

This is a close-up of Jasmine in her hiding place under our bathtub backrests :) Cleaning
Today I decided it was time for a tank cleaning. This is Jasmine and her unnamed friend in their new setup! (She only has one friend now since I lost one during our trip to AZ) :(


Isn't she just precious?? That's my baby! :)

Delicious crickets in the pickle jar to the right! We'll see how they like this. Right now they are just freaking out. How am I supposed to know what they want??
Yes, that is a kitchen bowl in their tank :)

2 comments:

Amberly said...

Braiden loves your frog:)I am so glad she got a clean tank.

hairprincess said...

Ew I would totally throw up if I found out I had just showered with that frog! Did he shower again? hehe yucky!:) I love that chickens and frogs are your babies that is hilarious, when are the real babies coming? hehe you guys love getting asked that! Sad about your trip here causing you to lose one of your kids!:(

Contributors