Thursday, April 16, 2009

Traditions Ball

Ok, ok, I know. We are way lame and never change our blog. Well, if something exciting happened then maybe we would write something. But with school, school, school that's not very exciting. Now I'll put all that we've done since then.



This is Phil, Chelsy, Mike and me before the Traditions Ball at BYU. Doesn't Chelsy look so cute with her belly stuffed into Mica's dress? There were only a few choices she had that stretched that far. :)



How lucky we were to have our "personal stylist" in Utah when we went to the fancy dance! She sure is a 'special' hairdresser :)


Arn't we cute?


Aww! Where did I get that belly from? Ha ha ha! Yeah right I could still wear that dress if I really were pregnant!


3 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

wow, updates...I'm impressed! haha. I can't believe you put that pic of me and jess on here! yuck!!! This was so fun!

hairprincess said...

Wow I am such a hottie! How did you manage to get a hot pic like that of me? And I am looking nice a pregnant too...great, I think I will pass on a copy of that one! I AM special!:) That was fun dressing ya'll up tho, almost killed me but it was fun! Now when do I get paid for all that?:)

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

Nice dress my Chelsy! I wish I could've joined ya'll! That frog story is grose!

Contributors