Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tadpoles all grown up!

This is one of the frogs sitting on the tiny tadpole's bag. I was afraid to put a tiny new tadpole in with the big frogs! (the new tadpole was from my friend who had kept her- her name is Jasmine- in a smaller tank. She never grew or changed at all, so my friend gave her to me).
Funny enough, its the big one that changed 2nd. Not sure why, but that one is younger than the tiny one. I think the big one is a girl. They say the girls are bigger.


This was when they were still partway changing! Just a little froglet- a funny tadpole with legs!

2 comments:

hairprincess said...

gross those frogs make me want to throw up a little:)

Unknown said...

You are just jealous that you don't have them living in your house and that you washed and dried one with your sheets! EWWW!

Contributors