Monday, September 29, 2008

Smalls impersonating Alex

Alex and I are part of a coed Softball team called Ballaz. (We don't know what it means either.) Alex usually plays left field and caught her first pop fly! We ended up winning that game. It was our second win of the season. She got the final out of the game . The whole team was very proud of her! Her catch was a lot like Smalls's catch on the movie Sandlot.

You only need to watch the first 30 seconds to get the effect.



On another note, we also had a team poster that hung in our dugout that inspired us to win. I have added it to the blog. It is courtesy of Nate Geslison. (I hope I don't get shot for violation of copyright.)


Thank you Nate and despair.com

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey.. nice cut! And I think bangs are brave! Hey... we need some pics of the new apartment! hope all is well!

Contributors