Monday, September 29, 2008

My new haircut!

I don't know if this represents my haircut well, but I wanted to do something different. So I went to the BYU Barbershop and got myself some new styles!

Before:

After:

I got some bangs and cut off about 4 inches. I know it's not too different, but I'm not that daring! I wanted something new, so Jessica helped me know what would be best. After about 1 hour at the barbershop the girl cutting my hair and I decided we had decided well and I was finished. Funny how hard it is to cut a few inches off! (ok, I just realized these after pictures look awful, I'm going to have to take some better ones when my new cut looks better!)

This is Mike and I because we are so cute! :)

2 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

my gumsy you clean up real nice!

hairprincess said...

I am glad you posted that it looks good I cant believe you let someone else cut your hair I may cry a little!:( Its cute tho do you love it? I think it looks alot less stringy huh? you should try flat ironing those bangs that'd be cute! You and Mikey are the cutest my gumsy wumsy:)

Contributors