Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Prego Pictures!

Well, here it is! You have to say I look pregnant now! :) I feel huge already, but I know it's only out from here!


I look amazing in all these pictures (NOT!) but I guess I just had to take them! Wouldn't want any kids to feel left out :)

one- this would be about 3 months:


two- this would be 4 months


three- the more obvious- 5 months!

I should have picked the same shirt... hind sight is always better, even when I've already been through this once! :)

3 comments:

BJKRussell said...

Yea Alex!! That is so exciting! I can't believe how small your belly looks for being 5 mos along! Do you know if this baby is a boy or girl yet? How fun!!

yardsalesrock said...

You are a cute little mama.....where's the music? Guess I'll go visit another blog.......

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

Almost there Alex! I have an even more updated pic I'm emailing you right now to add to this list! :)

Contributors