Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just a few pictures...


I just thought I'd update with a few new pictures. This is Baby with his cute new outfit from our renters! They are so sweet to us! And below he is doing one of his favorite things- standing! He can't do it alone of course, but he loves it when we stand together! Plus he is getting pretty close to sitting on his own! He's such a tough guy! (yes, my hair is looking really special here...)
And he LOVES food! We've just recently started giving him 'solids', a little baby cereal and such, but he loves to sample the things we eat and has become very good at GRABBING EVERYTHING! :) This is a fruit leather- he makes a mess, but screams when we take it away! That's our sweetie! :) 5 months!!

3 comments:

BJKRussell said...

What a little doll, Alex!! He looks so much like Mike! What fun! Pretty soon he'll be crawling and it gets more and more difficult to keep up with them after that! lol! Oh, and I love your hair! Even when it is being "special!"

hairprincess said...

Yay new pics! SOOO cute I cant believe he is now standing time goes too fast huh! He is a better eater then my almost one year old! Good boy! So cute! And yes your hair does look so special in that pic, maybe you should edit you out! HAHAHA jk you are cute my gumsy:)

Teresa said...

Looks like he is growing big and strong to impress my baby Kate. Keep feeding that handsome little man!

Contributors