Monday, March 15, 2010

Hello daylight savings time!

Well, it would have been nice to know/remember about it BEFORE we got to church one hour late yesterday! We drive in and wondered what on earth was going on to make the parking lot so full! Then when we came in there was already a speaker talking! We were so confused! We got a new bishopric so we thought maybe that was why there were so many people there, but when the Stake President stood up and announced the closing hymn we knew something was up. Finally it clicked with Mike. He looked at me and said, "3 words- Daylight Savings Time!" Awkward! I guess it has to happen once in your life right??

1 comment:

Alene Larsen said...

If our cell phones didn't change on their own, that would have been us too. I was so confused when my phone alarm went off, but my other clock said 6:30. It took a minute for me to figure out why my alarm was going off so early.

Contributors