Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Amazing Sleep...


Last night was so amazing! Baby wouldn't go to sleep at Chelsy's house (where I was because Mike went snowmobiling with his dad and JT, so I watched the kids and the Olympics with mom then with Chelsy, Phil, Mica and John later) so it was almost 9 PM before he would fall asleep, then I went home. He stayed asleep in the car and when I got home so I just put him in his room in his car seat. At 3 am I awoke because I could hear him "talking" to himself, but he never asked for me! So I didn't go in! Then at 5 I awoke to his hiccups, but he still didn't ask for me, so I went back to sleep! It wasn't till 6:30 am that he let out his yell for mommy and I came running- fully rested from almost 8 hours of sleep! He got 9.5, but I went to bed a little later! Yeah for long sleeps! Then I fed him and he even went back to sleep till 8:30 so I could sleep in before church! Yeah!
(the picture is of another day- he is waiting patiently for me to come pick him up from bed after he woke up from his nap! He's in his new crib in this picture! Its from my phone so it's not so great. He's such a good kid! )

5 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

wow, yay!! he's sooo cute.

Amberly said...

Yeah Stewart! I am so excited for you Alex. Sleep is a fabulous thing.

Teresa said...

It's funny what you will call a good night sleep when you are a new mom. I should stop whining when I get woken up once these days.

hairprincess said...

Good job baby Stewy!! I bet that was SOOO nice! I still am getting up with my little stinker I love those all nighters, its amazing how much you appreciate them as a mommy huh? He is getting so big (as I saw in Chels video) I cant believe I havent even been able to hold him yet:( Oh and looks like a cute crib!

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

Yay for good nights of sleep! He's such a cutie! I'm so glad I live close and get to see him often!

Contributors