Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bobby is home!

We went to pick up Elder Hale at the airport this past Friday. He was so excited to see the signs we made for him!

And to see all his nieces and nephews in shirts/onesies/bibs that said
"Elder Hale is my uncle!"

Here's the whole gang!

Me and My Gekkika! We ate at Wingers on the way home, one of Bobby's favorite places!

Meg likes to say "Gumsy" all day long-even when she is in Arizona and nowhere near me. But somehow she still knows that Gumsy is my "name". Strange child :) But isn't she adorable!?

3 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

thanks for the pics

hairprincess said...

Wow I look so hot in that video! haha its funny, and we are the cutest arent we?:)

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

I like that Nnngaa at the end of the video gek. Cute meg! Squeaky shoes!? I'm totally jealous!

Contributors